The Three Palms Trading Group Corporation Ltd. was established as a sole proprietorship in 1414 AH and then turned into a limited liability company in 1423 AH. The Three Palms Group Company, from humble beginnings, became a pioneering company in the field of construction, operation and maintenance. The company's growth in the early years was consistent, and in recent years, it was exceptional.
After its launch in 1414 AH, it took a decade for it to develop its commercial activities in the Central Region and the Western Region. The northern region, the eastern region has also contributed to advancing the urban movement and its development through construction projects for various governmental and private sectors in the light of a strategic plan aimed at raising the service delivery level, and it has succeeded in this by providing qualified technical staff and modern technologies.